- 19-27: SANS ICS Security Summit and Training 2017 - Orlando, FL (@sansinstitute)
- 27-29: 5th International Workshop on Security Intricacies in Cyber Physical Systems and Services (INTRICATE-SEC) - Taipei, Taiwan
- 3/27-4/1: SANS Pen Test Austin 2017 - Austin, TX (@sansinstitute)
- 28-29: IT Security Entrepreneurs Forum (ITSEF) - Silicon Valley (@SINETconnection)
- 28-29: ISMG Fraud and Breach Prevention Summit - San Francisco - San Francisco, CA (@ISMG_News)
- 28-31: Black Hat Asia - Singapore (@BlackHatEvents)
- 28-31: International Conference on the Theory and Practice of Public-Key Cryptography (PKC) - Amsterdam, The Netherlands (@IACR_News)
- 29-30: PROTECT 2017 - Manila, Philippines
- 29-31: ASIS European Security Conference and Exhibition (ESSoS) - Milan, Italy (@ASIS_Intl)
- 30: Billington International CyberSecurity Summit - Washington, DC (@BillingtonCyber)
- 30-31: CypherCon - Milwaukee, WI (@CypherCon)
- 3/31-4/1: Women in Cybersecurity Conference - Tucson, AZ (@WiCySconference)
- 3/31-4/2: DakotaCon - Madison, SD (@DakotaCon)
- 1: #BSidesNOLA - New Orleans, LA (@BSidesNOLA)
If you know of any other security-related conferences, seminars or events, please let me know so I can post them (jb at jeffbsecurity dot com).
Full listing of upcoming events can be found at Security Events Calendar.